A senior in Winona needs your help.
CAREGiver needed Monday through Friday & every other Sunday from 9am-12pm.
CAREGiving is a rewarding job where you can make a difference in the lives of aging adults from day one.
Home Instead CAREGivers enhance the lives of aging adults and their families by providing services that allow seniors to remain in their homes.
CAREGivers make a difference with reliable care and compassion.
CAREGivers at Home Instead can expect:
- Paid training online & in-person
- Become a Certified Home Health Aide
- A culture of respect & support
- 24/7 from our staff and RNs
- Receive monthly on-going education
- Earn a competitive wage of $13.25-16.00
- A safe work environment and proper PPE
- Covid-19 Safety Procedures
- CAREGiver celebrations every quarter
- A customizable schedule
- Work one-on-one with clients in their homes
- Work in your community
- Build meaningful relationships with clients and co-workers
- An opportunity to make a difference
|Title:||Morning CAREGiver Needed Winona|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 304 6th Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 507-285-1700. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.